We have combined the finest Rooibos (Red Bush) tea from the South African highlands with freshly milled traditional Indian chai spices. The result is an intriguingly exotic blend, which is both healthy and palate pleasing.
- Naturally soothing and caffeine-free
- Rich in essential minerals
- Contains alpha hydroxy acid, which promotes healthy skin
- Packed with antioxidants, which provide protection from the harmful effects of free radicals
- Eases digestive discomfort
- Helps relieve cramps
- Provides relief from allergic symptoms and is naturally sweet
Our spice blend:
- Promotes calm, clarity and vitality
- Ginger warms, aids digestion and boosts circulation
- Cardamom is mood-enhancing, eases breathing and aids digestion
- Cinnamon improves circulation and reduces fatigue
- Pepper boosts circulation, digestion and nutrient absorption
- Cloves warm and relieve pain
- Nutmeg eases digestion
Always boil freshly drawn cold water as the oxygen in the water brings out the best flavour of the tea. Brew with freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes,depending on the strenght required. Best enjoyed without milk. Add Honey or sugar to taste.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and strong odours.
- Black Pepper
- Rooibos Tea
- White Pepper