Spiced masala tea, enjoyed in India for centuries and now growing in popularity around the world. Our spiced tea uses the finest of the black tea with traditional authentic spices which are freshly milled at our premises to ensure fresh flavour,taste and an experience that you will cherish. Along with the great taste there are many health benefits associated with our teas and ingredients. An exotic experience for any time of the day.We add no flavours or preservatives to our teas
The traditional method of preparation involves simmering the tea, spices, water, milk for 20-30 minutes before straining. We now bring to you a an authentic taste of spiced masala chai in a tea bag, ready to drink in 3-5 minutes.
Black Tea Benefits:
- Shown in studies to reduce blood pressure, lower blood glucose and improve blood vessel function
- Gentle stimulating effect
- Helps ease breathing
- Helps ease headaches, particularly those caused by tension
- Packed with antioxidants, helping to protect your body from the harmful effects of free radicals
Mixed Spices provides a warm, aromatic and refreshing taste. For centuries, spices used in this traditional blend have been used to aid digestion.
Spice Blend Benefits:
- Promotes calm, clarity and vitality
- Ginger warms, aids digestion and boosts circulation
- Cardamom is mood-enhancing, eases breathing and aids digestion
- Cinnamon improves circulation and reduces fatigue.
- Pepper boasts circulation and nutrient absorption
- Cloves warms and relieves pain
- Nutmeg eases digestion
Always boil freshly drawn cold water as the oxygen in the water brings out the best flavour of the tea. Brew with freshly boiled water for 3 - 5 minutes. Add a little milk and sugar if preferred.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and strong odours.
- Black Pepper, Black Tea
- White Pepper